Residential – Commercial – Agriculture
ABOUT VHL CONSTRUCTION
VHL Construction Ltd. can proudly say that we have been around for over 30 years and are committed to continue serving the people of Taber and surrounding areas.
Nothing beats working with a family owned and operated business. Unlike big construction companies, our family business is personal and hands-on. You’ll often find our owners involved in various aspects of the construction process, from inception to completion. This allows them to really get to know you as the clients and understand your specific needs. We take pride in our quality and craftsmanship. If you’re looking for a construction company that you can really partner with, consider working VHL Construction. You won’t be disappointed.
From complicated and unique renovations to new build custom homes, farm shops, potato storage facilities, grain bin pads, and commercial concrete work. We are also happy to be involved in assisting contractors with Food Plant upgrades and additions.
Meet the amazing people behind the VHL Construction brand!
Role: Managing Roofing Division, Sales, Estimating and scheduling
- To be able to provide timely service calls
- To be able to provide top of the line materials and workmanship
- To maintain good and timely communications with clients
- Take pride in all the project and execute to the highest standards
- To work with project managers and building owner
- Red Seal Journeymen carpenter ticket in 2018.
- Became Partner in VHL Construction in 2018
- VHL has been awarded Duro-Last Elite installer for 3 consecutive years
- Construction business management Course 2019
Role: General Manager, Estimator, Project Coordinator,
- Answer Calls and get back to people within reasonable time frame.
- Show up on time.
- Submit pricing on the agreed date.
- Execute the job professionally, big or small.
- Have a close out meeting to ensure costumer satisfaction.
- I apprentice with this company, Got my Red Seal Journeymen carpenter ticket in 2007.
- I became a partner in 2008, Bought out the original owners in 2017,
- We accepted new partners in 2018, I enjoy learning and growing in the construction industry,
- I’m grateful for the people that have invested in me and given me this opportunity, and I want to pass this on to others that have an interest in business.
Role: Managing the Residential Division, Sales & Estimating, Project Coordination & scheduling, Quality Control.
- To build up our Employees and create capable teams.
- To build and improve our community.
- To help our customers reach their construction goals.
- To Honor our agreements.
- To be detailed orientated and maintain a high standard of quality.
- Red Seal Journeymen carpenter ticket in 2018 at the Lethbridge College.
- Became a Partner at VHL Construction in 2018.
- Construction business management Course 2019.
- Has been in the Construction industry for 10+ years.
- Being able to serve in the community and create relationships
Looking To Hire Us For Your Next Construction Project?
Please click the button to find our contact information and get in touch with us.